It’s not hard to get business owners or managers to speak about their vision, hopes, or dreams for their business or career. Everyone has a reason they got into business (Financial Stability, Flexibility, Leadership/Management – You fill in the blank).
We may have a fantastic product or service that we want to share with the community or the world. The thing is, the absolute best product or service in the world is going to be hard to sell if people do not know about it. In a perfect world, “If you build it, they will come.” Unfortunately, we do not live in a perfect world. People need to know about your business, your product or services, and your brand in order to buy. What can you do to manage and influence this? Here are a few quick tips:
- Create a clear vision of how you are going to market your business.
- Develop a marketing plan that includes a calendar of marketing events and activities (Promotions, Advertising, Networking, Brand Building Activities).
- Utilize social media tools (Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Create a website that best reflects your business. Just because you can create a website for next to nothing does not mean it will be the best representation of you and your business.
- Ask yourself daily, ”What have I done to move my business forward today?” What actions are you taking to insure growth?
- We want our businesses to succeed but we have to take action. Our focus should be on performance, growth, and results. Keep moving, don’t give up!
If you need a consultation, help setting goals, taking action or staying accountable, contact me! https://mikewilliams.acuityscheduling.com/